Entitet's "What's In A Name? Reading Challenge"
This is a challenge originally posted by Kel, and that user also wrote the description. The choises on the list are my own. (They are all books from the list 1001 books to read before you die. I also chose 50/50 male and female authors.) I also added a tenth category.
This is Kel’s description of the reading challenge: "I saw this challenge hosted by a random reader out in the internet world, and decided I’d do it "unofficially". Thanks for the idea, Dana @ TypePad!
2008 What’s In A Name?" Reading Challenge
Choose one book from each of the following categories.
1. A book with a color in its title.
2. A book with an animal in its title.
3. A book with a first name in its title.
4. A book with a place in its title.
5. A book with a weather event in its title.
6. A book with a plant in its title.
—You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don’t use the same book for more than one category. (For example, you can use The Red Pony for either a "color" book or an "animal" book, but not for both.)
I am adding these categories:
7. A book with a day of the week in its title.
8. A book with an occupation in its title.
9. A book with a number in its title."
And the final addition:
10. A book with a feeling in its title.