staceygrewal's "1001 Of The Very Best Things To Be Grateful For..."
1. My morning coffee. I am so very grateful for my morning coffee; the way it tastes, the way it warms me up and especially the way it wakes me up. It is a ritual I have come to know and look forward to each day.
2. My kids. I am so grateful for the opportunity God has given me to be a good mother to my two beautiful, intelligent and loving little boys. Thank you as well for all the ways that I learn from my mistakes with them and the opportunity each mistake gives me to become a better mother and person.
3. California. I am so grateful for the many sunny days we get here in California, which inspire me to go outside, open the windows and just let the fresh air in. I am also really grateful for the people who live here. I love their attitude; they are so open-minded and easy to get along with.
4. My future. Thank you, God, for the amazing future I am creating today with my thoughts, feelings and actions. I am so excited about the many incredible things I will have, will do, the places I will go and the people I will meet.
5. My husband. I am very grateful for my husband’s wonderful attitude and for the many ways he continually changes and grows into a better person. I am also very grateful for the way he does things which continually strengthen our relationship.
6. My book. Thank you, God, for my book, Gratitude and Goals. I am so very grateful for all the doors it has already opened for me and for the many ways it is helping people worldwide, achieve greater success and happiness – everyday!
7. Facebook. I am very grateful for Facebook for so many reasons! Facebook has been a great way for me to meet like-minded people to network with. I also just love the fact that it’s there to just snoop around and see what people are up to whenever I am bored.
8. My body. Thank you, God, for my body which gets stronger, skinnier, more muscular and healthier each and every time I go to the gym.
9. Personal development books. I am very grateful for the many personal, professional and spiritual development books and authors who inspire, motivate and educate me. Thanks to them I continue to learn how to have more and to be more each day!
10. The end of the day. Thank you, God, for that quiet time at the end of each day when my kids are in bed and I allow myself to just put my feet up, sit with my husband on the couch and just relax and unwind. Ahhhhh!